5 Reasons We Should Annex Niagara Falls Ontario Into The US
Today is a big day in Canada. July 1st is the day that Canada celebrates its birthday. It was back on July 1st, 1867 when the Constitution Act was passed where the three separate colonies of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick were united into a single dominion within the British Empire called Canada.
While the country of Canada celebrates now would be the perfect time for us to cross over the border and annex Niagara Falls, Ontario into the United States.
Of course, we would do it non-violently and it just makes lots of sense of why Niagara Falls Canada should be part of America.
Here are my 5 reasons why we should annex Niagara Falls, Ontario into the US.
1. It has a better view of the falls. Having both sides of the falls under one county would allow easier travel for tourists and allow a greater promotion of the area.
2. We wouldn't have to worry about "Border Closures". COVID-19 has proven that we love going over the border, but with it closed lots of Western New Yorkers were upset they could just go a couple of miles over some water. Having Niagara Falls, Ontario as part of the US would just make traveling easier.
3. Two Niagara Falls is just confusion. Telling people that you live near Niagra Falls, you always have to say the US or Canada. If Niagara Falls was totally under the US, you wouldn't have to say which country. It would just be Niagara Falls.
4. Boaters would love it. How many times have you been on the river hoping not to cross the international border? Will all of Niagara Falls in the US you would haven't to worry about it.
5. It is the American Way! We see something we like, we want it, we go get it. Have you ever been to Niagara Falls and said I wish that side was on the American side? While now it can be!
While I don't think this will happen but you never know!
7 Historical Photos Of Niagara Falls
5 Pro Teams We Would Trade The Buffalo Sabres For
13 Things Buffalonians Got REALLY Hyped For