92.9 WBUF is Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
WBUF is available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
Setting up WBUF on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WBUF. Tap on the station logo to get to the WBUF skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WBUF skill.(Or Ask Alexa to Enable WBUF)
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play WBUF.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org