New Buffalo Bills Coach Shows His Commitment Immediately
There has been a whole lot of action at One Bills Drive since that disgusting loss the Bills suffered on Monday Night Football. In case you've been living under a rock, here's what's happened so far:
- The team lost an emotional game to the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football 24-22,
- Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott fires Offensive Coordinator Ken Dorsey,
- Tons of folks say that Stefon Diggs days are a Buffalo Bill are numbered,
- Former Bill Stevie Johnson says he should be the new Offensive Coordinator,
- Even OJ Simpson chimes in on everything that's happening with the Bills and, the
- Bills Announce that Quarterback Coach Joe Brady is elevated to interim Offensive Coordinator.
Needless to say, a lot has happened over the last few days.
However, since Joe Brady has been named the Bills' new OC, he's jumped right in and has started impacting the team. Brady, who has been described as one of the brightest offensive minds in the NFL, is making strides with the team.
This was apparent at the Bills' first practice which was open to the media. In that practice, Brady was right in the mix working with players, and he even was out running passing routes with the wide receivers and tight ends.
Many players feel this is part of a welcome change of pace for the team. In a press conference, Brady confidently exclaimed that the Bills have the right energy moving forward for the rest of the season.
I'm excited about what we have moving forward and the energy that our guys have, and the confidence...
-Joe Brady, Buffalo Bills Interim Offensive Coordinator
All of the Bills Mafia are looking forward to an improved Bills offense.
10 Gifts For Frustrated Buffalo Bills Fans
Gallery Credit: Etsy/Canva
Fed-Up in Buffalo? Bills Fans React After Brutal MNF Loss
Gallery Credit: Brian Cody TSM Albany