Western New Yorkers Love These 10 Life’s Little Victories
Somedays you just need a little extra help to get through the day. That helps comes in the form of little victories that you can clinch on to.
From a short drive-thru line to the boss calling out sick here are 10 little victories that every Western New York loves.
1. You hit every green light on Transit road. (See also Sheridan Drive, Niagara Fall Blvd, Southwestern Blvd, and Military road)
2. You win on the first pull on the slot machine at the casinos.
3. You get the parking space you wanted whether it is near the door, the cart return, or a covered spot when it is raining or snowing out.
4. The snowplow came down your street before you shoveled the driveway so you don't have a mound of snow at the end of your driveway
5. The drive-thru line at Tim Horton's is short. (See also line at Delta Sonic on a nice day, the line to get out of a Darien Lake Show)
6. Your favorite seasonal beer just got tapped at your local brewery
7. You got the last one of the item you wanted on the shelf at Wegman's, Tops, or Market in the Square
8. The forecast calls for snow in the morning, but when you wake up it has already melted or didn't snow at all
9. You get an extra wing in your order from Bar-Bill, Duffs, Elmo's, or any one of the thousand wing places in Western New York.
10. Brandon Beane does something smart again.