Headaches Will Be Coming Soon For Anyone Driving on Union Road
If you drive on Union Road in Cheektowaga and West Seneca areas, get ready, because things are going to soon cause a headache. There is no exact time frame that is set just yet, but there is going to be some construction happening.
The construction and paving will happen on Union Road from the Southgate Plaza area all the way to Walden Ave. The total distance is just over 5 miles long, but it is an extremely busy street in Western New York.
There have so many changes in the area lately between businesses and restaurants closing up shop. Whether it is because of the effects of the pandemic or maybe more people doing online shopping, forcing brick-and-mortar shops to close down.
- Marshall’s on Maple and Transit has moved
- Steinmart is gone on Transit
- Best Buy Closed on Transit
- Brennan's Bowery Bar on Transit and Wherle
- Country Buffet on Transit is gone.
- Louie's in Depew is closed.
- Forestview on Transit is turning into apartments and a mixed-used space.
What are some other big changes that you have been seeing in Western New York since the COVID pandemic?