This Is Sweet! Have You Ever Done The Garden Walk in Buffalo?
This is so cool and unique. Last year there were about 65,000 people that came to Buffalo's Garden Walk!!
Here's what happens:
- 400 homes in Buffalo get there gardens ready (some of them are wildly unique and cool).
- Take the FREE shuttles and explore Buffalo on an adventure.
- You walk through from house to house and check out the cool landscapes.
You can get a map of participating gardens at
- Buffalo Seminary School, 205 Bidwell Parkway
- Evergreen Health, 206 S. Elmwood Avenue
- Richmond-Summer Senior Center, on Richmond.
I think that Visit Buffalo Niagara said it perfectly: "Garden Walk rejuvenates streets, re-energizes neighborhoods, increases property values, and takes the chill out of Buffalo’s rustbelt/snowbelt image."