Brand New Kayak Launch + Ice Cream Shop Opening in Buffalo, New York
Are you looking to really get the kayaks going this year? Maybe you're ready to explore a new area and try out a new ice cream place. There is going to be a brand new, fun spot in Buffalo coming this summer! The Seven Seas' South End Marina is right across from the South Buffalo Lighthouse and will have a brand new ice cream location, snack shop, and kayak launch that you will be able to utilize.
1515 Fuhrmann Boulevard, Buffalo, NY 14203
There's nothing better in the summer than going down to the water and going to get some ice cream whether it be Mississippi Mudds, Bryce's Ice Cream down by the Naval Park or down at the Boatyard also by the Outer Harbor.
Where are there other kayak launches in Buffalo, New York? Where can I go kayaking in Western New York? Sometimes the hardest part is just finding the address to where you can actually just put it in your phone and GPS it. We have you covered here:
- Kayak Launch Ohio ST - 421 Ohio Street, Buffalo
- Wilkeson Pointe Kayak Launch - 225 Fuhrmann Boulevard, Buffalo, NY 14203
- Niagara and Sweeney Streets Kayak Launch And Fishing Dock - 471 Sweeney St, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Eastern Park Canoe And Kayak Launch - 280 Fillmore Ave, Tonawanda, NY 14150
- Isleview Park - 796 Niagara St, Tonawanda, NY 14150
- Harlem Road Fishing Access & Boat Launch - Behind 800 Harlem Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224
- NT Kayak Launch Facilities Botanical Gardens - 1825 Sweeney St, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Woods Creek Kayak Launch - Grand Island, New York
- Griffon Park Launch - Niagara Falls, New York
Where else do you like going kayaking in Western New York?