Here Are Some Dog-Friendly Restaurant Patios In WNY
I'm sure like most dog owners, your pooch follows you everywhere you walk in your home. Sometimes you wish you could bring your fur baby out with you to eat or drink, right?
Well, there are some patios in Western New York that are dog-friendly!
Here are just some of the places:
- Belsito (Buffalo)
- Cafe 59 (Buffalo)
- Cole's (Buffalo)
- Deep South Taco (Buffalo)
- The Phoenix (Buffalo)
- Resurgence Brewing Company (Buffalo)
- Thin Man (Buffalo)
- Fattey Beer Company (Buffalo)
- Gene McCarthey's (South Buffalo)
- Potter's Field (South Buffalo)
- Two Scoops (Hamburg)
- Coyote Cafe (Hamburg)
- Nick Charlap's (Hamburg and Boston)
- Nickel Creek Cafe (West Seneca)
- Taffy's (Orchard Park)
- Ebenezer Ale House (West Seneca)
- Mississippi Mudds (Tonawanda)
- Yelling Goat (Lancaster)
- New York Beer Project (Lockport)
To view the full list of restaurants and bars, visit Step Out Buffalo.
Making sure I take advantage of this during the summer -- my dog would be thrilled!