The Great Pumpkin Farm Has Announced Their Opening Date
There are certain things that people who love fall look forward to in Western New York - football, the first day pumpkin spice anything is announced, the opening of Meyer's Cider Mill, and opening day at The Great Pumpkin Farm.
Most people who love it, already know that pumpkin spiced lattes can be found at just about any Starbucks, Meyer's Cider Mill opened a few weeks ago, and today, we got the last piece of that puzzle. The Great Pumpkin Farm has announced their opening date for 2020.
According to WGRZ, this will be their 25th anniversary (already!). The celebrations will start on Saturday September 19th, so it's just a few weeks away.
Of course just like anything, they will have new guidelines this year that people will have to abide by if they choose to come to The Great Pumpkin Farm. They include:
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK – indoors as well as outdoors at all times
- Anyone age 2 and above is required to wear a mask
- If you refuse to wear a mask you will be asked to leave if you don’t comply – no refunds will be given
- Please practice social distancing whenever possible and stay six feet apart
- Picnic Tables: only members of the same party can sit at the tables.
- If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, or have been around someone who has COVID19 we ask you to stay home and come at a different time.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be located throughout the property. Please sanitize your hands after .
They'll open up daily after September 19th from 10am to dusk.
Want tickets? Get them here! Don't wait. They will only be open until November 1st!