Everything You Need To Know About Seneca Niagara Casino Reopening
A few weeks ago, the Seneca Nation made the announcement that they would be opening casinos in June. Now, they've revealed their plans to get it done.
According to WIVB, they have a tiered plan to re-open casinos across Western New York. The first step will be to begin reopening Seneca Niagara Casino on Thursday, June 18th. There will be some changes, however, when they open to promote social distancing including:
- Facemasks will be mandatory for all team members and guests and must be worn properly (if you do not have one, one will be provided for you)
- No smoking will be permitted inside the building during phase I.
- Limited slot machines
- No table games
- Minimal food and beverage service and seating
- No alcohol will be offered. Beverage service – including water, soda, coffee, and tea – will be provided.
- New hours of operation. The casino will be open from 10am-2am each day. (deep cleaning will be conducted when the casino closes)
- No one under the age of 21 will be permitted in
- There will be new traffic flow patterns at all entrances and exits
- There will be no valet service
- The hotel, spa, and salon will all remain closed during this phase.
Entrances will be limited as well. The only entrances that will be accessible to the public will be the 4th street entrance and the hotel entrance. There will be no access through the parking garage as it will be closed.
You will need to have your temperature taken (which will be performed by a camera). If your temperature is 104 or higher, you will be sent to a second screening to confirm that temperature. If your temp is higher than 104 at the second screening, you will be asked to go home.
As mentioned above, all restaurants will be closed except for Blues Burger for takeout and social distant sit-down dining. Morries Express will be available for grab and go options.
Everything you need to know about the re-opening of Seneca Niagara Casino is available for you at SenecaNiagaraCasino.com.