The Bills Mafia Presence is Strong Nashville
Are you ready for some football?!? It's gameday in Nashville! Tonight, The Buffalo Bills take on the Tennessee Titans in the Music City, as they try to keep pace with the Baltimore Ravens, for the best record in the AFC. The action starts at 8:15 pm this evening, as the Bills make their 45th all-time appearance on Monday Night Football. This is the 7th time the two teams have met in Nashville (8th if you count one game when they were still the "Tennessee Oilers"). The Bills have a 2-4 record so far in Tennessee.
Over the weekend, the Bills Mafia has descended upon the music city in full force. If you didn't know any better, you would think the game was here in Buffalo. But all you need to do is take a look around social media this morning, to see the influx of blue and red into the Nashville cityscape over the weekend.
The great Chris Berman used to say "No One circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills". If he were to update that for 2021, he would have to say "No fan base travels quite like the Bills Mafia".
Check out these amazing scenes from around Nashville over the weekend as the Tennessee Takeover is in full effect.
1. Josh Allen's Parents Hanging Out in a Bar.
2. Wide Receiver Emanuel Sanders Jumps On Stage to lead a "Let's Go Buffalo" Cheer.
3. The Bills Mafia Express departs BUF for BNA
4. Have table, will travel.
5. NFL stadium-approved bags are packed and ready.
6. Hall of Fame Wide Receiver Andre Reed makes the trip
7. Bills colors are better than The Titans.
8. Shirtless bartop dancing to AC/DC
9. The Party Bus has Arrived.
10. "Shout" goes Country.