Walmart + ibotta Are Giving Everyone Free Thanksgiving Dinners
You need to download this app today.
It's life changing.
It's called Ibotta and what it does is, offers incentives on certain products that you see at the grocery store. Ones that you normally buy anyway. If you buy certain things, Ibotta will give you some cash back that you can redeem. For instance, if you go to Wegmans and buy a certain pack of cookies, you can then scan it into the app and get, for instance 20 cents to your Ibotta account that you can redeem for cash.
Now, Walmart is teaming up with Ibotta to give you FREE Thanksgiving dinner this year. Technically.
You have to buy it, but then Ibotta will credit your account with how much you purchase right away--essentially, making it free.
No, you don’t need to buy ALL the items to get them for free; you can totally pick and choose. And no, you can’t get the free-for-you deal on more than one of each item. But yes, you can order a whole Butterball turkey and just take the $9.98 cash back to defray the cost. (So … leftovers.)
The offer is available in November only while supplies last though. So if you want to add a “free Thanksgiving meal” to your list of things to be thankful for this year, you’ll want to move fast to snag one", according to the Food Network.
See below the nine items that this will work on!
Here are the items that you will get the cash back on for the exact amount that it is worth:
- Butterball Turkey Breast Roast ($9.98 cash back)
- Great Value Stuffing Mix ($0.82 cash back)
- Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup ($0.98)
- Great Value Green Beans ($1.34 cash back)
- McCormick Gravy ($1.12 cash back)
- Idahoan Mashed Potatoes ($1.88 cash back)
- Great Value Cranberry Sauce ($0.98 cash back)
- French’s Crispy Fried Onions ($1.92 cash back)
- 2-liter bottle of Coca-Cola ($1.25 cash back)